Garage Door Opener Repair / Garage Opener Installation.
Garage door opener repair is a service performed by professionals certified by various manufacturers to repair and replace their openers. If you hot your remote and the garage door doesn’t move but instead makes a grinding noise, or a beeping sound, you need to call our garage door opener repair Manhattan Beach, CA experts. Your opener contains several parts like the motor, gears, and sprockets that, if damaged, can cause the entire unit to seize up.
Our technicians have repaired thousands of garage door openers for more than 10 years. Therefore, we offer services on many top brands and let you chose which ever one works best with your garage door or gate. The most common brands we encounter include:
- Wayne Dalton.
- Many more!
In addition, our garage door repair Manhattan Beach, CA team has been certified to repair every major brand of opener. In the event you need a new garage door opener, we can help you select a type that will best suit your needs, we will install it, and we offer the lowest prices in Manhattan Beach!
What is the best Type of Garage Door Opener?
The best type of garage door opener depends largely on the property owner’s needs; there is no direct general right or wrong answer. The three main types of garage door openers include:
- Chain Drive: The chain drive is most common of all garage door openers. It relies on the chain to push (or pull) a trolley which enables your door to close and open. The best thing about a chain drive is they are very reliable and affordable. However, they have a drawback; these types are noisy and are therefore best fit for detached garages. An example of this type of opener is Liftmaster 8360.
- Belt Drive: As the name implies, a belt driven garage door opener uses a belt and not a chain to open and close the door. They are extremely quiet, and are ideal if you have a living space next to or above your garage. On the downside a little more on the expensive side. However, you pay more for the peace and quiet. An example of this type is the Genie 37001U.
- Screw Drive: The screw drive has less components than a belt or chain drive model and are therefore cheaper and easier to repair. This opener rotates a threaded rod made of steel to move the trolley responsible for opening and closing the door. Also, this type is louder compared to a belt drive, but not as loud as the chain drive. A good example of a screw drive opener is the Chamberlain pd432d.
Garage Door Installation Manhattan Beach Services
Do you need to buy a new garage door? Do you have a new garage door that needs to be installed? Our company has the best garage door installation Manhattan Beach, CA team. In addition, our sales team sells all door types. These include, but are not limited to:
- Wood doors.
- Mid-century modern doors.
- Concrete doors.
- Steel doors.
- Aluminum doors.
- Glass doors.
- Fiberglass doors.
- Custom large or odd-sized doors.
In conclusion, our team can help you select the best door to compliment your home and meet your needs, and we will install it with speed and expert precision. Whether your door is a sliding model or an overhead, our Garage Door Repair Manhattan Beach team can get the job done safely, quickly, and at a price you will love! So, call our experts today!